APO [Army Post Office] (US Army and Air Force) and FPO [Fleet Post Office] (US Navy) are military designated addresses that allow mail to be delivered to overseas military locations.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP" [AE for Armed Forces Europe, AA for Armed Forces Americas, or AP for Armed Forces Pacific].
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Each country has its own import restrictions. We are unable to mark all restrictions on our website and rely on our customers to be aware of any such restrictions based on the region in which they are stationed.
Some General FPO APO shipping Information and restrictions:
- Packages may not exceed 70 lbs.
- Packages may not exceed 130 inches in length and girth.
This is how the packages will be shipped. Please note, shipping time may vary:
- 3-Day Shipping- Package will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. Shipping time may vary depending on destination and is out of our control.
- 2-Day Air Shipping- Package will be shipped USPS Express. Shipping time may vary depending on destination and is out of our control.
To learn more about any such restrictions please visit the USPS website regarding APO/FPO addresses.