12-piece hair chalk kit.
- Rub gently on twisted, separated strands of hair in one direction from crown to tips.
- Use gloves and cover your clothing.
- Use dry (as is) on light hair.
- Use gently wet on dark hair, you can wet the hair strands or the chalk itself.
- Color is temporary and will transfer to light clothing or pillows.
- Color will stay on longer on light hair and very light bleached hair may acquire a tine that will take several washes to rinse.
- This is a fun, easy way to temporarily color strands of hair in vivid hues, not a replacement of chemical hair coloring.
- Keep away from children.
- Not intended for use on lashes or facial hair.
- Use more than one color on the same strand
- Twisting the strands before applying will result in better transfer
- If you braid chalked hair or style your hair into an updo the color will last stronger longer